Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've been given a blog award!

My friend Patti has tagged me for an Honest Scrap award. She's so nice. Thanks Patti. You can find Patti's blog at Scrapping is my Passion.


Here is how it works....

*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.

So here goes with 10 honest things.
1. I LOVE my Cricut. The more I play the more I learn and want to play more.

2.I'm addicted to 2 messageboards: All Moments Remembered and Cricut.

3. I have major with drawls when I can't get on the internet at least once during the day.

4. I try to avoid housework at all costs. Any excuse to put it off. Now when my Mom comes to visit, there's a cleaning frenzy to be found right here in Garden City, Michigan.But that's a different issue all together.

5. I love my Husband, son and adopted daughter to distraction. I'd do anything and go any where they needed me to be.

6. I'm hooked on the SciFi channel. Ghost Hunters so totally rocks.

7. I have issues going to sleep almost every night. It's not uncommon for me to still be wide awake at 2 am. So sad, many nights I wish I could just lay down and go to sleep like my husband, out in less then 2 minutes.

8. I LOVE hockey. From Pee Wee's, which my son plays, to Juniors, I work for a B level team, and finally the RED WINGS!

9. I'm a closet procrastinator. Shhh don't tell anyone. I work best with a deadline and make it short. That way I just have to get it done.

10. I LOVE Blurfing (blog surfing)! I have a whole list and I cruise them every day, joyfully!

So here are my favorites, go check them out:

Denise Paper Pastime
Diane Capadia Designs
Debbie Unexpected Destination
Ingunn Feasts on Scraps
Scrappy Girl Four Seasons Farm
Kristin Everyday Creativeness
Stacey A Focus in the Wild (no scrappin, but wonderful photography)
Melanie Courtney Lane Designs
Heather Pine is Here

No comments: