Sunday, November 13, 2011

Polar Love!

Today I'm going to show you the front page of a baby album I'm helping put together for a friend. I mention often a message-board I chat on, Scrap Sisters Studio, the girls over there are throwing a virtual baby shower for our friend Becky. I'm in-charge of putting together the baby's scrapbook. So we started a post and came up with a bunch of page ideas, then we divided them up with everyone picking a couple pages to make. I made the front cover:


The paper piecings are from My Scrap Chick. This is the original pattern set:


I took the little bear peeking out from behind the arm of the couch and turned her into the baby. Wrapped her up in a blanket and placed her on mommy's lap. I eliminated the bears holding the picture frame as my 8x8 page size didn't allow for them. I also eliminated the bear popping up from behind the couch. The Drass Family has 4 members counting the new baby.


I'm very please with how it turned out. Stay tuned I will be posting some more of my Baby Book pages this week. I still have a few more to make.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Cindy

No comments: