Monday, January 30, 2012

Loads of Love Mini Album

I hope you've found your way here from the Little Scraps of Heaven DT blog, if not be sure you head over there to see this Monday's challenge. We're creating Mini Albums.

Here is mine. For the cover I used truck from the Apple pickin' Time file.


For the rest of the piecings I used the Wanted for Stealing Hearts set.


This mini is a paper bag folded up to form a pocket. It's actually 2 pockets. The big pocket holds 2 additional photo mats on each side. They are also double sided to hold lots of photos.


 The smaller pocket is stitched in and hold 6 journaling cards. 3 on each side.


This is the back page: U stole my Heart!


I bound the album with my Bind-it-All, using 3/8" O wire. I've finally made a project and used the BIA. Yippee!!

Someone in my family is going to get this cute Mini Album for Valentines day. Who should it be?

Hope this inspires you to get crafty! Please join us in our challenge and make a Mini Album this week. You have till Saturday night to post your project.

Cindy

No comments: