Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today's List

Thought I'd share my latest creation with you. It took me  a couple days, I had to steal a few minutes here and there to work on it. I've been super busy this week. It's made with a combination of files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and border templates from Kiwi Lane Designs.


It has placement for 7 photos or 6 photos and a journaling block. The large photo mat has 2 photo tags that pull out for those little extras. Here are a few close ups.





You can find the files used by clicking the following links:
Laundry Day
Girl in Capri's
Dear Diary
Kiwi Lane Designs

This layout is "for sale" $34.99 plus shipping. You can find it on the Keepsake Ave. Creations Facebook page. Or you can email me at KeepsakeAve@gmail.com. for purchasing details.

Cindy

No comments: