Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas packaging idea.

I thought this would be fun. We've used ice cream container to make fabric baskets so why not cover it with paper, make it pretty and use it for a Christmas gift. I got out the Winter Woodland cartridge and cut 3 snowflakes in 3 sizes. I then sprayed them with Smooch glimmer spray and pop dotted them for height. Love this bow. I put a little Stickles on the ends and a bit of Bling for the center. The container is covered with a piece of Christmas paper attached with Super Tape. The container is waxed so regular adhesive will not hold it in place. I cut the top circle out of the remaining paper and attached it with Super Tape too.


For the sentiment I welded the font on Winter Woodland together along with it's shadow. The top is cut out of glitter paper, when cutting glitter paper you need to multi-cut twice. Otherwise you'll become very angry and waste expensive glitter paper. Trust me on this one.

This was fun and easy. Clean the container when it's empty and let it dry over night. I recommend you don't let the water sit in the container, it will ruin it. Have fun and enjoy your Edy's ice cream.

1 comment:

S Glup said...

Very creative....love those snowflakes...TFS...Sheri G