Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well Hello there!

Yes I know I've been a negligent blogger lately but I was busy. Tonight's post is short but sweet cause I left my power cord at the store. When my battery dies I'm out of luck. I wanted to share my latest fun: SCAL. Better know as Sure Cuts Alot. Works with your Cricut and will cut any True Type font and SVG files. LOVE it!!

So I purchased a couple paper piecing patterns form a website called Precious Piecings. Lisa the owner is wonderfully talented. These are the first couple of items I made.



This little guy is all tuckered out! And he is as cute as can be. I added some Polar White Flower Soft to his hat as an embellishment, couldn't be more pleased. Can't wait to create a layout using him.

The trees are just whimsical enough to be beyond cute. More Flower Soft as the snow on the tree branches. You will be seeing more of these.

My goal this week is to post something new every day. So lets see how well I do. Thanks for stopping by. When I get my power cord tomorrow I'll be back in business.

No comments: