Thursday, December 3, 2009

BRRRRR....

When it's cold outside you get to warm up with this fun snowman layout. More paper piecing patterns from My Scrap Chick. I'm totally in love with them. They cut like a charm and go together easey peasey. I did minimal inking on this layout. A bit abnormal for me but they just didn't need it. I did ink the bird house and the snow on top the title.

Here's a closer look at my snowman. The left one has a bit of snow on his hat and arms. If you didn't want to cut the white pieces out you could easily use Flower Soft and it would look really good too.

I spent a few minutes arranging the pattern pieces on my cutting mat, I ended up with 3 pages to cut. The first one had the trees, the other 2 had the snowman and birdhouse parts. I figured if I got everything out of 3 cuts I was doing pretty good. Again so glad I invested in the SCAL program.

I have about 10 other snowman patterns to play with so be on the look out for a few more. Remember also Friday is Feaky at The Scrapbook Zone. Come visit me I work 10-6.

No comments: