Sunday, May 1, 2011

All Things Potter

Starting today and running all week I will be showing a new Harry Potter inspired paper piecing. The original set of patterns comes from Designs on Cloud 9. Michelle is a wonderful new designer and I love her work. She has a set called Wizards World and this is what it looks like:



The first piecing I'd like to share is Professor Dumbledore with a few accessories.



So far I've made all the pieces in the set and I've tweaked the designs a bit to add a few more characters. Check back tomorrow for the next installment of "All Things Potter".

Happy Crafting!

Cindy

ps. Designs on Cloud 9 has a sale going on right now! If you spend $25 your order is 50% off. Now thats a great sale. You can also find them on Facebook by clicking here. Go check them out and tell them Cindy sent you.


1 comment:

2 Ducky said...

Major potter fan at our place. These are fantastic!