Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Starting Life as a blogger.

OK here it goes. I've been reading lots of blogs lately, off the CK MB, and thought I'd give it a try. I'd like to have a place to post my scrapbook layouts, replay hilarious moments in my day and sometimes, just maybe, rant a bit. Life sure has it's ups and downs, it's how we choose to handle the speed bumps that makes life interesting. I hope to entertain my family and friends here, find an outlet for my thoughts, and who knows find some Scrapbook clients.

Please visit often. I'll try to post daily, but my life gets crazy and sometimes I bearly get the laundry done. Pray I always have a coke in my frig, it gets ugly when I run out. And wish me good luck getting the dining room table cleaned off at least once a month.

Heres to Happy Blogging!!

No comments: