Wednesday, December 10, 2008

AMR blog challenge

Well thank you Heather. She challenged us on the AMR blog to do a Christmas past LO. I recently picked up a Basic Gray Christmas pad, so I picked out 2 papers I liked and went for it. I found a group of 1968 Christmas photos in the photo box I swiped from my Parents house at Thanksgiving. Enter the scanner and instant photos. I actually put this together in about 2 hrs, including scanning and printing. I'm pretty sure it's 1968 but I could be wrong.


I added a journaling tag with some prima flowers and a brad. I decided to keep with the older looking theme and inked the edges of all the papers and tag. My title is a Making Memories rub on. Layout complete.



I'm hoping to be crafty again in the next few days. The December Daily Album is still in the works. It's not too late to catch up and get it done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I love the layout and the photos, and I totally forgot about the tinsel! We all had our own technique for putting it on. My mom would start at the top, and drag it down... oh, the memories!!

angie worthington said...

great job w/ your layout!...we had tinsel, too!...