Friday, July 31, 2009

Life at the Beach

With Tomorrow being August 1st I need to get my "Explore the Bug Zone" Projects announced. So here we go. We will be creating with "Life's a Beach" this month. The first one is a mesh I created with the circle tag feature and the Design Studio program.


I wanted to do a scene layout for my next one. All these images are straight off the cartridge.

A little more detailed shot for you. I love the swimmer and his fish. I pop dotted the fishes fin for more detail.After looking at this photo for a bit now I've decided it needs more coral and things at the bottom of my sea. So don't be surprised if this LO gets more detailed before the first class.


The last one is my canvas tote with fabric cut images. Yes you will learn how to cut fabric in this months class. It was such a good time.


Tonight at work I'm going to take pictures of Katie's projects and I'll post them tomorrow. So be watching for part 2.

You can take our "Explore the Bug Zone" class at the Scrapbook Zone on Saturday August 8 at 11 am and the on Wednesday August 12th at 6pm, and Monday August 31st at 6pm. Come check us out and join the fun in the "Bug Zone".

No comments: