Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Cartridge Anyone?

I just had to have this one. And we got a couple copies in at the store. So guess what I used my 40% off coupon on? Yet the new Stamping Cartridge for my Cricut. Love it! It's just a solution cartridge which means not as many features but still one with some great images and phrases. The best, it was only $30 with my coupon.

So today I created this cute layout.



And my favorite image on this cartridge is?



Yep this cute little OWL! Isn't he just adorable? I made this guy about 5 inches tall and then ran him thru my Cuddlebug with the Flourish folder for a little texture. He's got some orange Bazzill bling as his shadow and some of the biggest "Gogglie" eyes I've ever seen. For some reason my boss bought eyes for the store in three sizes. She was going to send these back to Notions but now I think we'll sell them all.

So many options so little time to create.

No comments: