Thursday, December 10, 2009

A layout for myself!

Well I was surfing my bookmarks today and came across my page on Paper Craft Planet. I had joined a group over there in the summer where Jen Tapler puts out a sketch to motivate you every Sunday. It's called Scrappy Sunday, check it out. I was so inspired by this layout:



I right away created this page:

Totally thrilled. I got to use my "Tuckered out" mouse. He's a paper piecing from Precious Piecings. I also tried out SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) for the title. It has the most awesome shadow feature. You have your word all set, go over to features and click the feature you'd like to use. Your options are shadow, blackout or shadow blackout. So cool. It does it automatically. No fussing around with trying to match them up yourself. I chose a CK font called Jolly Elf. Now if my Design Studio did this I'd never look at another program again. Can you imagine Shadow and blackout features for every shape and letter, no matter how you weld them.

Here's one more look at my little mouse:

Tomorrow is the beginning of our December Crop over at Scrap Sister Studios. Can't wait I'm actually going to be able to participate on and off all weekend. I should have some really good posts coming up. So stay tuned. If your bored come check us out.


4 comments:

Eileen said...

You've got a great blog here! Love all your crafty ideas!

Anonymous said...

What a great layout! I love that tired little mouse above your title, so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Lori (THCEO) said...

Great job! Thanks for playing at Just Buggin! :)

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

That's adorable! You make me want to get SCAL!!!!

Thanks for joining us at JB!