Friday, March 18, 2011

Gone Fishing!

I started this Fishing layout with this paper piecing pattern from Treasure Box Designs as my inspiration-

I know, it's precious! Now as many of you have heard I've been into scrappin' OLDER photos lately. I found these fishing photos from 2005 and knew they would work perfectly with this paper piecing. So the next step a sketch. Found this one from Allison Davis Sketch Week.


So here's what I came up with-


I used 7 photos and will place journaling strips in the pond. The photos are from Memorial weekend 2005. Here are a few close ups.




Hope you enjoyed today creativity. The photos are not the true colors as I took them in a dark. Tomorrow when the lighting is better I may change them out.

Happy Scrappin'!

Cindy

1 comment:

Allison Davis said...

Cindy, your version of the sketch is so cute! I love how you traded the hills for water and all the little details you added are amazing! Keep up the great work and thank you so much for sharing your layout! :)