Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday's Simple Layout

Well today I thought I'd try something new. A quick Simple layout every Saturday. This one took less then an hour start to finish. My layout once again came from Cathy Zielske. She's so inspirational. They are having a sale over at Designer Digitals, if you want to try out some of Cathy's templates you can head over there. But hurry up, it's a one day only sale. Ends Saturday night at midnight.

My layout.


I want to have a whole album for the kid on his Civil War reenactments. So this is the beginning. I'll document the Unit- 15th Michigan and the reenactments they participate in. Here's a shot of the title.


 And my journaling. This page is all about being one of the  Boy's in Blue. He's very proud of his uniform.


Saturday Simple Layouts my become a regular item on my blog. It sounds easy enough to do. Next Saturday I'm attending a crop so I'll make the layout on Friday.

Have a Crafty weekend everyone!

Cindy

No comments: