Friday, April 27, 2012

A New Venture.

Well I have an announcement to make. I've been thinking about it for quite awhile now and the time seems right to start my own Paper Piecing/Layout business. As of last night Keepsake Ave. Creations is open for business. If you've seen a paper piecing or layout on my blog that you'd love to have, give me a shout out. Layouts I can recreate, I can make them similar (I may not have the pattern paper available). Individual paper piecings can be made to order, color & size can be changed if needed.

You can follow me on Facebook at Keepsake Ave Creations. You can send me email at keepsakeave@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

I can't post and not share a project so this is one I did recently.




This is my son at 2 with two cousins. These boys were so happy eating their suckers while hanging out in the camp chairs. I wish moments like this could go on forever.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy