Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little Scrappiness on a Rainy day.



Well we woke up to really rainy skies today. But I snuck out and captured this shot of the "Bleeding Hearts" blooming in my garden. I'm shocked that they are bursting with color so early. Thrilled that they are there. You see the rabbits ate my crocus. I should have a big blop of purple out there but NO the rabbits ate them. Should have put the milorganite out quicker. Now I've stopped them.

So I headed to my scrapbook room and used a new Inkadinkado set to create this cute card. I also tried out my new Bazzill In Stitchz template. LOVE it! I like how the circle changes color with the paper. Inside the card reads: Hear you having a woof Day? I think I'll send it to a "Scrubby" friend who needs a little cheering up.



I also caught up on an ATC I owed a friend. I'm still behind 2 more but I'll catch up this week and get everything postal. This was a "Paradise" set from Close to my Heart. The palm tree and hammock were perfect for my "Tropical ATC" theme. I think I need to head back to the beach soon.



To finish my day I went to the Zone and taught a Cricut basic class. What fun. I could talk Cricuting all night. I think Katie needs to produce a handout for these girls to take with them when they leave her class. They were taking notes like crazy. Poor Liz wasn't sure if I'd finish up before it was time to close. But I did. Tomorrows another day. My favorite greenhouse opened today. I might be buying flowers tomorrow. I can't wait.

No comments: