Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Layouts! Woo Hoo!

Well it's been quiet a while since I actually scrapbooked. But on saturday it happened. I had a 12 hr crop to raise money for the Kids going to "Sea Camp" this winter and we only had 20 croppers so I had time to sit. It felt wonderful! All the girls laughed. I never sit and crop for myself, I usually run around helping everyone else and am busy with the food. But the Sea Camp kids were wonderfully helpful. The day could not have gone smoother. We raised about $600 for them and I did 2 layouts.

I also got to run out to Ann Arbor that evening to see Klye skate. He lived with us last winter when he played for the Michigan Ice Dogs. Now he's playing for the Marquette Rangers Jr. A program. He hasn't seen alot of playing time but he dressed and played. He played well. Coach should play him more. They lost is a shoot out 3-2. Good Game.

Heck #29, he's my favorite Ranger. Keep up the hard work kid!

No comments: