Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

I received this award from a wonderful crafter over on the Cricut Message Board. His name is Craftin' Curt and you should take a moment to check out his blog. He posted his first layout on the Cricut MB a couple weeks ago, I commented on what a wonderful job he had done. The next thing I know, he's won this award and listed me as one of his favorite new blogs to visit. Shocked and honored. So "Thank You" Curt.

Here's the rules:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award

2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love

3) Share 7 things about yourself

So here's my list of 15 new blogs that I've found and love to visit:

1. Darlene The Paper Landscaper

2. Sassy Lil' Sketches

3. CCEE Stampers

4. Stuck on You Sketches

5. Kristina Creatively Counting My Blessings

6. Sandy Creative Moments with Sandy

7. Paula Paper Possibilities

8. Jamie Bits of Paper

9. Angie Feathers in My Nest

10. Ingunn Feasts on Scraps

11. Leah Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry

12. Sammi Sammibug's Scrapshack

13. Tricia Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

14. Brenda Bren's Designs

15. Nanne Nanne's Creations

Go ahead and take some time to visit each of their sites. It's well worth it. I'm honored that Curt chose me and I'm passing the award along to all of these talented bloggers. A couple of the sites are inspirational with challenges but still full of talented crafters.


And finally 7 things about myself:

1. I work best under a tight deadline.
2. I LOVE Basic Gray paper.
3. I'm a firm beleaver in she who dies with the most paper wins.
4. I love tryng new techniques.
5. I never scrap in chronilogical order, whatever strikes my fances is what I scrap.
6. Can't live without my Cricut. (I own many cartridges but SCAL is my new favorite)
7. When I need a break I pack the camper and head south. It's almost Easter and that means the Beach at Gulf Shores Alabama.

Thanks for stopping by. And I'll try to post again soon.

4 comments:

Nanne said...

OMG!! I'm so stunned!! wow, Thank you ever soooooo much .. Wow!! I'm just so amazed..LOL really!!!
hugs and a big ole Thank you.. :O)
Nanné

Kristina said...

Wow! Thank you so much I'm honored that you chose to pass this on to me. I'll get it posted soon.
Hugs,
Kristina

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Thank you so much for the award.
Hugs,
Tricia

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, thanks so much, Cindy! :)