Here's the rules:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
3) Share 7 things about yourself
So here's my list of 15 new blogs that I've found and love to visit:
1. Darlene The Paper Landscaper
2. Sassy Lil' Sketches
3. CCEE Stampers
4. Stuck on You Sketches
5. Kristina Creatively Counting My Blessings
6. Sandy Creative Moments with Sandy
7. Paula Paper Possibilities
8. Jamie Bits of Paper
9. Angie Feathers in My Nest
10. Ingunn Feasts on Scraps
11. Leah Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry
12. Sammi Sammibug's Scrapshack
13. Tricia Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
14. Brenda Bren's Designs
15. Nanne Nanne's Creations
Go ahead and take some time to visit each of their sites. It's well worth it. I'm honored that Curt chose me and I'm passing the award along to all of these talented bloggers. A couple of the sites are inspirational with challenges but still full of talented crafters.
And finally 7 things about myself:
1. I work best under a tight deadline.
2. I LOVE Basic Gray paper.
3. I'm a firm beleaver in she who dies with the most paper wins.
4. I love tryng new techniques.
5. I never scrap in chronilogical order, whatever strikes my fances is what I scrap.
6. Can't live without my Cricut. (I own many cartridges but SCAL is my new favorite)
7. When I need a break I pack the camper and head south. It's almost Easter and that means the Beach at Gulf Shores Alabama.
Thanks for stopping by. And I'll try to post again soon.