Friday, July 23, 2010

LOST Blogger alert!

It has been quite some time since I posted. So I thought I'd pass along a wonderful FREE workshop. I'm a fan of Big Picture Scrapbooking. I've taken a couple classes from them and loved every minute of it. They have a FUN FREE workshop coming up in August. So I thought I'd pass along the information.



If you've never been to their site go check them out. All you have to do is register (for free) and then choose this class from the class list. Register for it- for free and then wait till August 12th for the BIG kick off.

As for me, I've quit my job at my LSS and it's been wonderful (quitting that is). I've started to scrapbook for myself again. An amazing concept. I've gotten together with a couple friends recently at another store- Scrappy Chic Livonia. Wonderful store, can't say enough NICE things about them. I'll try to take some pictures of my recent work and post again soon.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: