Sunday, July 25, 2010

Puzzle Swap Fun

Lets swap a puzzle. Here's how it worked. We all sent $5 to one gal she bought the blank puzzles and numbered the backs of each and put directional arrows on each piece. Then she mixed up the puzzles,  each person received a piece from all 12 puzzles. She mailed them out along with a direction sheet. We  had to pick a theme and colors for our puzzle. They arrived in the mail and you had to make a piece for each person according to the rules set forth. Here is what I completed:


This was so much fun. The only hard part was you were working on a piece that was 2 1/2 by 3 1/2, tricky. I can't wait to get the finished pieces back and see how my puzzle will look. I'll post a picture when I get it.

Happy Scrappin'.

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow you did a wonderful job tfs