Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mini cards

I recently bought the "Pumpkin Carving" Cricut cartridge. It's so cool. Then the other day I was browsing in Archiver's and they had a display of Mini cards with envelopes. So cute I just had to buy the envelopes. I wanted to make some Mini cards to go with some Halloween gifts I'm giving. I wanted them to be fast and simple. I opened my Design Studio program and resized a few images to fit a 3x3 card front.

See quick and simple. These took me a total of about 15 minutes to make. I honestly think it took longer to load the DS program then it did to pick and size the images. Now all I have to do is write a quick note inside them and they are ready to deliver.

Here's a peak at whats on the Pumpkin Carving cartridge.


I hope these cards have inspired you to get out your paper, trimmer and adhesive. Now go forth and be Creative!

Cindy

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such cute cards thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

This is a great cartridge for some fast, but cute projects isn't it!? Love your cards!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Lolliscraps said...

Nice cards!

Anonymous said...

too cute - i LOVE making mini cards too! and i LOVE that cartridge as well - one of the few i can say hey i bet i will use every single cut!