Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrap Sisters Studio ATC's

OK I'm still slow that should be no big surprise to anyone that knows me . So here's the finished ATC I promised to share. The background paper is Basic Gray and the paper piecing is from Little Scraps of Heaven. To make the sign I printed off the "Scrap Sisters Studio" in a text box that was the size to fit the sign background. Works like magic every time. Lots of inking and white pen work on these little cuties. Thankfully I only had to make 10.


There were 5 of us that swapped ATC's at our get together. Here are the other girls cards.





ATC's are a fun way to play with new techniques and try different ideas out in a small format. There are many places to join swaps on the net. If your interested in checking out our message board you'll find us here at "Scrap Sisters Studio". When joining please put scrapbooking in the message. We'd love to have some new faces on our board.

I hope you've enjoyed my ATC's. Now go forth and create!

Cindy

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I just LOVE scarpbooking. Just started my scrapbook for my daughter (I admit, I am a little behind haha). Great post, very beautiful work!