Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Crop!!

Well it's that time of year again. Time for our annual Winter Chili Crop! There BIG event will be held on Saturday January 29th. We will once again take over Garden City High School cafeteria from 9am to 9pm. The cost is $30 for the day. We will provide you with a lite breakfast, lunch and dinner. We'll have snacks and drinks all day long. The raffle table is going to have some really wonderful items for some lucky people to win.

Dinner will be a couple different kinds of chili and rolls. If you're interested in making us a crock pot of Chili let me know and we can make arrangements for a bit of a discount. To register leave me a comment, email, facebook me or call. You can find more information over on Facebook by clicking this link: here!

We hope that some of you will be able to join us.Please spread the word, the more the merrier!

While I'm at it I'd like to tell you about another Michigan Crop I heard about. It's taking place in Lansing on Saturday Feb 12th. You can find more information by clicking: Mid Michigan Swarm.

Need a place to crop? Drop me a comment and I can try to let you know of events in Michigan.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

So wish you were in Texas. I would so be there.....