Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Explore!

Last summer I had the pleasure of taking my son and 3 of his cousins out to Montana to visit their Grandparents. On the way home we got to spend a couple days in Yellowstone. I just love that place. At one stop along the road the boys found a spot where the river had some fallen logs crossing it. So naturally they had to try their luck at walking across the logs. It produced an interesting collection of pictures and a wonderful memory.


I used a newer pattern set titled "The Great Outdoors" for all the paper piecing patterns on this page. Little Scraps of Heaven Designs has come out with really fun new patterns recently. I really like all her bears but this Moose is becoming a fast favorite. 

Here is a closer look at page 1:


And page 2:


And a couple close ups of the title and the Mooses!





I used lots of "pop dots" on these guys. The added dimension really paid off. And lots of inking. I forgot to grab the white pen but I will go back and add some pen work to the fine details.

Happy Crafting Everyone!!

Cindy

1 comment:

ms.schwiet said...

The moose is sure cute