Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Furry friends...

We love our Furry Friend but with all this crazy weather I'm about ready to kill him. So to remember why I love him so much I created this layout. This is the day we brought him home.


I used a past freebie from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: Peeking Puppy. He was perfect for this project. I also used a sketch from Sketch Support. It's one page Sketch #9. I like to start with a sketch an then make it my own.


With this sketch I added a photo and a paper piecing. Sometimes just a little tweaking makes it work perfectly. Here's a couple close ups of the title and piecing.




Happy Crafting everyone! I'm hoping there is an end in sight to all these spring storms.

Cindy

1 comment:

Carla said...

Super cute lay out! We love our furry friends but they can be a PITA sometimes! LOL