Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hayride Fun!

I found this super cute file over at Designs on Cloud 9- Hayride. And I just had to make something.



So here is what I came up with:


I added a couple other files to it. I used The Pumpkin stand for the crows and corn and the Happy Harvest title for the hay bales and pumpkins. 

Here's a few close ups so you can see the details.








I wanted a place for a few more photos so I tucked an extra photo mat behind the last photo and gave it a cute pull tab. 

I'm thinking I'm going to start an Etsy store. Stay tuned for more information. This could be the first item I list. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Etsy shops. 

Thank and Happy Crafting!

Cindy

2 comments:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

I definitely think you should do the etsy shop. I love your stuff. You are so talented.

GLOANN said...

Yes, give Etsy a try. You do such a wonderful job with the paper piecing in particular and beautiful LOs in general. Absolutely love this. If I had any fall pictures to scrap I know I would be interested in buying this.