Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's CROPtober time!

It's October and that means many things. This year it means the Month long  Memorial Scrapbook Crop over at Scrap Sisters Studio. We'd love for you to join us. You'll have to sign up for the messageboard and give us a few minutes to approve you but all are welcome. We have tons of challenges and are collecting for a BIG donation to the S. G. Komen Cancer research organization.  You do not have to donate to participate but we are encouraging it. We lost 2 of our members this summer to breast cancer and this crop honors them.

I jump started my paper crafting yesterday with the completion of these little cuties- Cougar Kids.


I was trying to attend a Fundraising crop at our High School today but ended up with way too many things to do. Soooo I created these for them to raffle off. Here's a close up of each.




They were so much fun to make. The patterns are from Treasure Box Designs- Sports Pals and cut with the Cricut and SCAL2.

Stay tuned I will be back and posting often this month as I participate in this crop. The summer building frenzy is now over and all my computer issues are resolved. Thank God- I've missed my scrap room and blogging.

Go forth and be Creative!!

Cindy

No comments: