Monday, May 21, 2012

Hangin' Out!

I love the lazy days of summer. Last summer I spent 8 weeks in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It's a stunning place to explore. While there I had a visit from my Niece & her friend, along with their 4 children. I took them to some of my favorite places. Autrain Falls is one of them. The kids had a wonderful time exploring along the Autrain River and checking out the Falls. It's also Monday and that means it's time for a Monday Challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven DT blog. This weeks challenge "Make it BIG". Here's what I did.

I used the boy and girl from the "Car Wash" set and made them BIG. Such fun. I also used my "new" border templates from Kiwi Lane Designs. Here are a couple close up shot of the kids.




Their little "crocks" make me smile every time I see them. I made the border strips like pockets so I could tuck a couple more photos and some journaling in. I so love the "Framing" system that Kiwi Lane Designs has come up with, I ordered a few more pieces.

This is what the pages look like with the photo tags pulled out.




And a shot of the title.



I am really really really enjoying the Kiwi Lane Designs system. You can check them out here at KLD.

Be sure to stop over at LSHD and check out whats new. This is what the Car Wash set looks like.


And one more thing stop over at the DT blog to check out what the other DT gals did with this challenge. You can also find all the rules for entering the challenge yourself. Hope you'll join us.

Cindy


No comments: