Monday, May 14, 2012

Just A Fishin'

Happy Monday! I had the pleasure of attending a crop with some friends for the weekend and I got a couple layouts finished. The first one was for the Monday challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Blog. Be sure to visit the blog for the challenge rules and to see all the DT layouts. This weeks challenge is to create a scene.


I used the Just a Fishin' and Boy in boat files for my layout. You can find the pattern over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I also used something new! New is fun. I attended the Great Lakes Mega Meet over the weekend, very BIG scrapbooking expo. Found a  company called Kiwi Lane Designs. They have a wonderful system they call "Framing". You can check it out here:


I bought 2 border sets and used one on this layout. LOVED it!!

Here are a couple more close ups of the pages.



On the right side of the layout there are 3 photo/journaling mats that pull out for extra room. Two are smaller mats by the boat and one under the big mat for larger photos.

This layout is for sale. $30 plus shipping. Email me at KeepsakeAve@gmail.com if you are interested.

Happy Monday!

Cindy

2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very nice layout,I have some of them as well. Have not use them yet but now that I seen your layout I must try mine.

Slyn11 said...

I just bought basically the complete set of Kiwi Lane designs templates. At first I was thinking to myself I am crazy because I have a big shot, a couple cricuts, and tons of punches, but the night I bough the first set, I completed 10 pages. I can't complete 10 pages in a month, let alone in a night. I was completely sold after that. I think they are going to help me get through my piles of photos and do some gift albums.