Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Crop Dates!!

Oh it's that time of year again, time to start having "Croppin' for Cougar" events. Yep every year I host 3 to 4 12 hour crops as fundraisers for Garden City Public schools. This years dates are: Jan 24th for the Girls XC team, March 21st for Project Graduation and May 9th to raise funds for a new Track. Our Superintendent is a close friend and when she asked I just couldn't say no.

All events run from 9 to 9 and are held in the Garden City H.S. Cafeteria. Cost is $35 a person. I can seat 80 croppers with comfort at big round tables. You get lots of elbow room. Oh and I have some buddies who are vendors that come and set up tables and run make-n-takes. I also have a very large Sizzix diecut station for you to use all day. I promise to feed you well and supply beverages all day. We also run a raffle table with some pretty fantastic baskets for you to try and win.

You need to gather a couple friends and come join us for a day away with the girls. Yes you do deserve it. Tell hubby it's your turn.

Hope to see you there. And spread the word. We have a great time.

Thanks,

Cindy

No comments: