Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"52 Weeks" weeks 1 thru 6

Well way back in January I decided to do something different this year and signed on to do the "Gratitude Project". What we are doing is a scrapbook page a week about something we feel blessed to have in our lives. Something small that maybe we have over looked in the past. If we keep track of the little things then maybe we'll change how we look at the over all picture. So I started it. Finished the title page, the introduction and the week 1. I had pictures printed for weeks 2, 4 and 5. Ideas for the pages and and a written list for weeks 6, 7 and 8. Stalled out! That's what happened.

Fast forward to last Friday night. My buddy Michelle, a regular Friday night cropper, asks to see my Gratitude Book. Sure I'll bring it in next Friday. OK I've got 1 week to get caught up. So that's what I did. Tuesday the "MoJo" was flowing and I completed weeks 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10. That leaves me 7, 9, 11 and 12 (which is this week) and I'm all caught up. It feels great! It truly is changing how I look at the world, by feeling blessed about the small things in my life. Some of them are bigger then others but really I have much to be grateful for.








Now I'm off to finish those other pages and tomorrow I'll post weeks 6 - 12. It feels good to be alive.

No comments: