Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Blogging.......and a challenge with RAK!

Look familiar??



Yep you guessed it. It's the same sketch I used for my "Buds" layout the other day. But here I used different paper with matching cardstock to create the circles. This is Tuesdays Art Bar project at the Zone. Hurry on in because I only made 23 kits. When supplies are gone so is the free 12x12 page. Art Bar runs from 2-4 and 6-8 every Tuesday.

I also created this super cute 100% Boy Layout as our "Pages 2 Go" kit for this week. This one is going to fly out the door I think. My last 2 kits have been sold out by Friday, So I'm hoping this one will too.



I made a similar page at home using basketball pictures from B's team. I didn't Cuddlebug the circles though. Wish I would have. I love the effect and dimension it gives. But I lent the store 2 of my folders and the only one I had left had flowers on it. Can't use flowers on a boys basketball page.

Here's a challenge for you all with a little give-away. Show me a scrapbook layout where you used Cuddlebug folders. Layout can be any size from 6x6 to a 12x12 2 pager. I'll give you till next Sunday (April 4th) at 6 pm (est) to submit your entry. I'll draw a random winner and you will receive 2 Cuddlebug folders. Just leave a comment with a link to the photo and I'll figure out a way to post them here for everyone to see. OK lets get busy with those Cuddlebug folders.

No comments: