Saturday, July 4, 2009

OH look it's my blog...

No I really didn't forget I had this blog. I've just been terribly busy. I've almost finished my living room remodel and I've packed to go on vacation. But I also found time to help Katie finish up our "Explore the Bug Zone" class for the Scrapbook Zone. Each month we will be taking a look at a different Cricut cartridge and finding out some of the interesting things you can create while using them.

First up "Walk in my Garden". Example one: a really cute card and envelope.


Example two: a gorgeous layout using large (6") flowers, their layers embellished with ink and markers.


Example three: Using the "Fit to page" option. Here I picked a flower and pushed the "fit to page" button. Look how cool it turned out. And yes I did use a piece of the new Basic Gray "June Bug" paper.


Example four: using the Design Studio program to creat mesh and a welded border.


And finally our chipboard mini book. Again we used the DS program and embellished it to the nines. I've showed this off before but it wasn't complete.


This class will be offered at the Scrapbook Zone 3 times this month. Once on a Saturday morning. We'll show you a whole group of things we created and you'll get to make a couple things and take home directions for the others. I hope you can join us.

No comments: