Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Quick Card



I needed to do a quick card for the AMR card challenge team and this is my "Round Card". We had to make a shaped card. I got my Cricut Expression for Christmas and it came with the Home Decor cartridge. Love it! It has some really wonderful images on it. I cut this cute little birdie and it's shadow, the word Hope and the base flower from it.

Now while roaming about JoAnn's the other day, I found they had Fiskars punches on sale 40% off. Well who can resist that. Not I! That's better then my employee discount at the Zone, so I picked up these two cute flower punches. (We don't carry them at the Zone so I don't feel too guilty.) I punched them out in 2 different colors and embossed them with my CuddleBug. Cute Quick Card!

Off to finish some more "52 Weeks" pages. I'm almost caught up. Wait till you see yesterdays page. It's totally rockin'!

No comments: