Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little Crafty...



Well I did this card a couple weeks ago for the weekly card challenge at AMR. It was the weekend of our "Tropical Crop". A lot of fun to be had and a crazy time on the message board.

I've tried to keep up with the weekly demands of this design team but alas I've fallen short. I got injured and that threw a big wrench in my plans. It's tough to scrap when you can't sit down. So this week I've been feeling better and today I can sit for about an hour then I have to get up and move. But an hour gives me time to create this weeks card: Use Green. So I did and this is what I came up with:



I like it and I used alot of green and an old CTMH stamp set.

Tomorrow another post I promise.

**EDIT**
So I just got back from Target and I found the cutest stamp set there. It's from Autumn Leaves and called "Mindy's Zoo". I can't wait to use it.

No comments: