Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Team Monday!

It's Monday and that means a New Challenge over on the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team Blog. This week we are challenging you with a sketch.



Here is what I did.


A closer look at my pieces-



I used a couple different pattern sets. The Big Cookie Monster piecing was last weeks freebie called Cute Cookie (it's still available for a short time, so grab it quick). I wanted a little blond haired boy in mine instead of a bear so I changed the face up. I used a face from the Strike a  Pose- boy collection and re-sized things so they fit inside the cookie monster head.




The banners were created using the Banners Collection.


Join us this week and create a layout based on this sketch, use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs pattern, link your creation up to the Design Team blog and you could win $20 in patterns.

Have a wonderful week!

Cindy

No comments: