Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

We like football and enjoy the Superbowl festivities but we're not fanatics. So today we watched our boy win a  District Hockey game and then relaxed for the afternoon. Tonight we will head over to our nephews house to watch the BIG game with family. But in the mean time I just might have to go make a layout and use this Amazing pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. 


Now how cute is that! I know I'll have some pictures of the food spread and everyone watching the new 62" Flat Screen.  (Men and their TV's  LOL) The set is called Super Bowl Party.

Today I want to share this 2 page 8x8 layout with you. It went into my friends baby boy book.


This layout uses the Thanksgiving Turkey and Pig pattern set. Every time I see the pig he makes me smile- "Eat Turkey".

I hope you enjoy the Superbowl and the commercials!!

Cindy

No comments: