Monday, November 10, 2008

Crop till you Drop Make-n-take

Kelly gave me the task of creating a layout for this past weekends Crop till you Drop event at the Scrapbook Zone. She said use the Reminise Fall paper line and some cardstock and go for it. So While at work on wednesday I did. This is what I came up with. I had fun with the cricut and my 12x12 printer at home to create the title.



So when I got home and looked at my photos, I decided I needed 2 more photo mats. Well when that happens you must edit your layout. I bumped the big mat to 5x7 and added 2 more 3x3 mats. I had some great photos to use that I'd taken last week on one of those Indian Summer days. I went to work the long way and drove down Hines Drive. Beautiful day, great photos at Nankin Mills. Here's my version of the layout.



I will miss those last few warm days. It looks like winters here already as it's been snow flurrying all day. I'm already looking forward to Easter.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That' LO is looks amazing!! I love it!! I'm glad you enjoyed your indian summer too!!