Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just for Kaiti

So today I worked on a 2 yr old wall hanging. No I haven't finished it. Who are you kidding. I'm realistic, it may take me 2 more years. I think I'll take it home and mess around with it. My Mom would be amazed it I actually finished it. This is the reason I scrapbook instead of quilt. Quilting projects take too long.

We also started our christmas pants. Kaiti and I both bought fun Christmas fleece at Jo's Wednesday night. We or let me say I, cut hers out and stitched them together.




Our favorite part of the pants is the zipped pocket. They fit her great, I hope mine fit as well.



I love our crafty post Thanksgiving adventures. This year it was all about fabric. My Sister Debbie finished new curtains for her kitchen. They are awesome. Great job Biffy.

2 comments:

PattiM said...

Cute jammie bottoms...I really like the material. And awesome job on the shopping....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Maggie Lamarre said...

kute....Thank you so much for spreading the word about http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.com.
Thank you so much for making us a success :)
Have a great week,
Maggie