Thursday, November 13, 2008

What happened to my desk??

I sat down to make 2 quick cards and this is what happened to my work surface. I craft bomb exploded! Holey moley how does it happen so fast? Thank God it only took a minute to clean back up.



So today I created 2 really cute birthday cards for two of my favorite people. They also happen to be born on the same day. Look at that. The first one is for my Mom. I used a sketch from the Cuttlebug challenge blog. Loving the patch work quilt pattern on the bottom. It reminds me of Patsy "the Quilter".



This card it for my kid, Brendan. He will turn 11 on Tuesday. Where did the time go? We are giving him his gift tonight. He gets a "blue" ipod nano. Lucky Boy! His old MP3 player won't sync with the computer any more, much to Mom's dismay, nor will it hold the music. It keeps crashing and all the music is "Poof" gone.



I'm so proud of myself. I do not consider myself a card maker, but these were so fun to make. I think I will be making many more in the future.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

angie worthington said...

great cards!...LOVE them both!...

PattiM said...

Awesome cards. They'll both love them....I would be proud of those too...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!