Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My fingers are tired...


I've spent 2 days sewing name plates and league patches on 21 hockey jerseys. I am unable to count the number of times I stabbed myself with a pin. I do know that I bled more then once yesterday. I think if given a choice I'd sew the patches and skip the name plates, they were a pain as the fabric of the jerseys is slinky. I certainly hope my hockey team appreciates all the time and blood it took to do this for them. My poor captain has been begging to have his "C" put on his jersey. So Corey this "C's" for you! He's a great Captain, Coach couldn't have picked a better guy.


I'm so glad to be done with the black jerseys. I can hardly wait to do the whites. Now that this project is finished I can get on to more crafty adventures.

Tomorrow I head North with my sister Debbie and niece Kaiti to spend Turkey Day with my Parental Units.

2 comments:

tigardlilly said...

There hockey uniforms right? Your blood just makes them official!

Anonymous said...

cindy that was the nicest thing someones said about me thank you and of course we appreciate all ur time and efforts