Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kaiti's challenge LO

I found a website called "Kids can Scrap" It's a challenge blog for kids that scrapbook. So after we went to see HS Musical 3 we thought Kaiti should give it a try. She found some photos she wanted to use, paper and dove right in. Here's what she created. (Just to clarify things Kaiti is my 12 yr old Niece.)
I love it. She did a great job. The pattern paper was some sale paper I picked up at the store this summer and die cut myself. She wrote about herself and added a poem. Here is her Journaling:

Hi I’m Kaiti and I am a 12 year old girl. I love theater singing and acting I am currently in Westside story Grease and Sussical jr. I am a very outgoing adventures and young spirited girl. I love my friends and of course my computer. Scrapooking with my aunt is fun. (She has all the good stuff). I also love writing. My teachers and friends say I’m really good at it. Here’s a poem: I hope you all like me. My family says I’m very funny. But don’t look me in the eye, or you’ll die of laughter on the inside.


I'm oh so proud of her. Her first scrapbook challenge layout. She wants to keep trying these as they are posted. Their we address is: www.kidscanscrap.com

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww...how cool is that!! I hope she wins!!!

~Telah said...

This is so good! Tell Kaiti that we appreciate her participating in our challenge!!! And yes...I'm preparing a slide show to go up on the blog very soon!

Rachel said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love the journaling and the poem. I hope you post more of your layouts.

angie worthington said...

wow!!!..she did an awesome job!...

Anonymous said...

I think the term I am looking for is WOWSERS!!!!! Thank you for sharing your great work! I know my first stuff did not look like this! Keep up the good work!

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Beautiful LO, and it looks like she has been scrapping for a long time. Wonderful job and please tell her good luck, She deserves to win!

tomocus said...

Great layout Kaiti. I hope you win. Hope to see more of your work.