Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Well I haven't posted in over a week so here goes. We had Mega Meet this past weekend and that consumed so much time it's unreal. Then Brendan had many days in a row of athletic events and I worked like crazy. Jimmy and Angie got married in the middle of it all and I worked like crazy. I had breakfast cooked by my wonderful husband today and I didn't work at all. Yeah! We did a little yard work and watched a little hockey today. Yeah no Scrapbook Zone, I so needed a break. Here's a few pics from my weekend.







I don't have any pictures from working this weekend or the Mega Meet. I did buy some lovely items that I will post about tomorrow. I'll have to take a few pics first. This week is almost as crazy as last week. B has baseball Monday and Wednesday, hockey Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and hopefully Sunday. We are going to the Tigers game on Saturday with great seats. Can't wait.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mom's out there.

No comments: