Thursday, May 28, 2009

Microblogging

Yep it's a word and a fun class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Cathy Zielske is our instructor and what a whoot she is. She keeps us going with email, video and a fab messageboard. What's it all about? We are learning to use or Facebook status updates and Tweets of Twitter to make small albums with snippets of our lives saved thru these writings. And the backbone of it all: Digital scrapbooking using Photoshop Elements. Yeah I've wanted to try it for sometime and just wasn't brave enough. But now I've got some great ideas and lessons to get me moving.







These are just a few of the pages I've created using her template and my favorite status updates. Be on the look out for a few more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a very cool class concept. I love Cathy, too. Great LOs! Can't wait to see more!!!