Friday, May 15, 2009

SPOTS anyone?

Journaling spots that is. The latest swap over on AMR was for journaling spots. We had to create 20. Well I just couldn't decide which stamp I wanted to use, so I did both. The lucky girls in the swap are going to get 2 from me.



It's a set from Hampton Arts. Had some really cute images on it. The "10 things I love about you" stamp will have so many uses. I just can't wait to use it. The "I will always remember this" image was stamped on kraft colored cardstock and mounted on bazzill red, cut with a scallop nestibility. They will enhance any layout.

Just a little crafiness today. Who know what tomorrow will bring. (pssst: I think it's bring the start of a living room remodel. But who knows for sure.)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Those look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I peeked...love them both!
~Erika