Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CRAFTY Day!

Oh what a fun afternoon. I didn't get our my paper and scissors but my nippers and pliers. I recently ordered beads from Fusion Beads and pulled then out to make a pair earrings and then a bracelet. OHHHH I love them! The glass beads are the perfect fall colors! The second pair of earrings I made for my Aunt. When you take your Mom and Aunt to the Bead store they buy just enough stuff to make 2 pair of earrings each. They were so much fun to shop with. Sorry the second pair is a little blurry but its tough to zoom in on little things.

Lets hope the inspiration continues. Next week I'm taking a Christmas card class at one of our local srapbook stores. (Not the one I work for though....pssst. don't tell).

Have a great afternoon. I will now that I'm wearing my new stuff.

4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are fantastic! I love that bracelet and the earrings are so cute! You did an awesome job!

Eileen said...

Yeah, you SHOULD blog more! :-) I REALLY like that bracelet!

angie worthington said...

love them both!!!...do you sell them?....

Dave Robertson said...

Hi, Cindy,

I really like the necklace in the top picture! Those beads remind me very much of David Christensen furnace glass beads, one of my constant favorites. Never goes out of style! (Link included there for those who want to see a fairly high-resolution pic.)

Keep up the good work!

--Dave
at Rings & Things