Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haunting creepy Friday nite....




Well what happens when the cross country girls have a team sleep over?? They TeePee Coaches house! This is what we woke up to Saturday morning. Rob tried to catch them, cause he heard what they wanted to do. We thought they were coming about 2 am so he called his buddies at the cop shop to do a 2 am driveby and harrass them. But they came early and when his alarm went off at 1:50 am the girls had already nailed us. Rumor has it they wanted to do more then just toilet paper but the Moms put a stop to that. Thank God. It was enough of a mess. I hope they had fun. I know I always did when I teepee'd my swim coaches house. Just the thrill of trying not to get caught. I love fall with all the crazyness Halloween can bring. I was just glad I had a crop on Saturday so I didn't have to clean up the mess. It filled the trashcan and we still have a little up in the tree that we couldn't reach. It'll come down sooner or later.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I'd be so mad....you're so sweet.