Thursday, May 14, 2009

Slow Day

Well today was one of those days. I just couldn't seem to get moving. So I sat here on the couch playing on the internet. I did sign up for Cathy Zielski's class on Big Picture Scrapbooking and it started today! Now that's exciting! So I sat and watched her welcome video. Cathy's pretty funny and so is the video. It better be, it was 54 minutes long. She wasn't kidding when she told ya to get a cold drink and a snack before you started. But it was good and I can't wait to getting rolling. Maybe I'll actually learn to be a better writer. You all will have to let me know.

On a whole other train of thought...I was quite the bargain shopper yesterday. I picked up all the items in the pick below for just.......



65 cents! YEP!!65 cents. Let me tell you how. We get 50% off our store purchases a couple times a year. One of them being in May (celebrating the stores b-day). So after I used my 50% off my total was $50.65. I then used a $50 gift card from the Michigan Ice Dogs and the total out of pocket cost to me 65 cents! Now thats what I call savvy shopping.

1 comment:

jessicamae3 said...

FUN!
That class sounds fun!