Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the" White Stuff" falls again!

Oh man it's snowing again. Good thing I have scrappy plans. My buddies over at AMR are croppin' again today. Last night was a blast. I did one challenge, a 2 pger about my crop space. I can't post it yet because Heather hasn't given us the go ahead. I also did a mini book to keep track of all my stuff in 2009. This I can post so here it is.



Isn't it cute. Yesterday I spent some time cleaning my stuff up and putting away Christmas wrapping items that I store in the closet. I found some interesting things. A cute little chipboard mini, a sheet of CKU rubons and a bunch of other stuff. So I put it all to good use. I pulled out the Quickutz Owl die I just had to have and used some of the rubons to make my cover. I used a couple sheet of OLD patterned paper to make the pages and some old QVC letter stickers. Now that's what I call using your stash.

Today I'm going to take a shower, when the washer is done and try to get one more challenge done before I go to work at 4. It's Crop till you drop weekend at the Zone, that means I'm working till midnight. I'm hoping the boys stay outside till 2:30 playing in the snow and leave me alone. Poor Spencer they won't let him off his leash and he's just dieing to go play with them.

Cindy

1 comment:

Patsy Robinson said...

hey, glad to see you are having so much fun. The owl is really cute, and I bet Rob is happy you are using all your stuff. Mom